Wednesday, June 11, 2008

An old man fell in my parking lot this morning. He was bringing his dog in for grooming and she wrapped his leash around his legs and tripped him. There was quite a bit of blood, he skinned his knee pretty badly and scraped a few other places. A few years ago he tripped on our curb and hurt his elbow and tried to get us to pay for his medical bills. Because he tripped on our curb. We should have sued him for curb damage. Anyway, I hope he doesn't think we should pay for anything this time.

Today is my day off, but the part-time receptionist who usually works on Wednesdays is having trouble with her pregnancy, so I am working for her and I'll probably work Saturday too - it will suck, but my paycheck is going to be awesome.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is very nice of you to be helping her out. You deserve a big atta girl! Maybe you can go shopping with your extra $$ and get you a present. Have a great day!!
:-) Brenda

Anonymous said...

Have you heard from the old man's lawyer yet? Maybe he's too old for a dog and should take Todd?

MUM

KT said...

no, we haven't heard anything, I don't think he even wen tto the dr, it was just a few scrapes. I would never let Todd live with these people, they are crazy!