Saturday, June 21, 2008

Last night we went to the Royal's game. I was eating peanuts and throwing the shells on the ground, because that is what you do at Royal's games. The lady in front of Chad turned around and asked me to stop throwing the shells on the ground because she is allergic to peanuts. Of course, the appropriate response would have been, "Good thing I'm not throwing them into your mouth." and then continued throwing them on the ground. Instead I didn't say anything and stopped eating the peanuts. If you are allergic to peanut shells on the ground, then you shouldn't be at a baseball game. The longer I sat there and thought about it, the madder I got, so I started eating and throwing them again. When she got a hot dog covered in nastiness, I thought about asking her to not eat it, because I'm allergic to disgusting things. Instead, when she stood up to cheer, I kicked all the shells under her chair. I know, I'm a 5 year old.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

FYI - most ball game arenas have "peanut free areas" for people like that b/c even the dust can kill them. Maybe she should have asked about that when buying tickets!

Anonymous said...

I love it!!!! That is too funny Kt. I would have done the exact same thing.

:-)Brenda