Thursday, June 12, 2008

I love Warren Buffet

Last night we went to the Royal's game, got our $1 hot dogs and peanuts and tiny drinks and sat down. Then Warren Buffet threw out the first pitch. Then he walked by our seats. Twice. It was the best thing I've ever seen at a Royal's game. I like money and I like people who have a lot of money, so he is pretty much my favorite person ever. Chad says he isn't the richest person in the world, but Wikipedia seems to disagree. George Brett caught the pitch, that was pretty cool too.

My part-time receptionist ended up having a miscarriage. I found out and cried at the Royal's game and made a scene, Chad was about ready to go sit somewhere else. Hopefully everyone just thought I was crying because the Royal's suck so bad.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Honey I'm so sorry you had to make a "scene" in public - that must have been very frustrating - one must ALWAYS have a box of Kleenex for scenes - ballpark napkins don't count!