Sunday, June 8, 2008

Any Takers?

This is Todd.

He is neutered, front declawed, and the nicest cat you will ever meet. He was living outside and must have gotten in a fight and was unable to defend himself since he is declawed. Or maybe he is just a lover, not a fighter. This is the best picture I could get of him because every time I opened the cage door he was on top of me before I could get the camera focused. I know he looks a little rough right now, but he is actually very handsome with beautiful blue eyes. He has the worst case of self-petting/head rubbing I've ever seen. You try to give him a pill, he rubs his face on it. You try to remove his drain tube, he rubs his face on you while you're doing it. Everyone must be petting him at all times. Todd needs to live indoors only! If you know of someone who is interested in taking him, please let me know. He is just had a rabies vaccine and a negative FIV/Felv test in May. If it wouldn't give Camry a stroke, I would take Todd home with me in a second!


This is Molly.
She is 4 years old, about 8 pounds overweight and current on her Rabies, Distemper and Bordetella vaccines and just had a negative fecal and heartworm tests a couple of days ago. Her owners brought her in to be euthanized because she has food allergies and they "cannot afford" the special food she needs to eat. She is a total sweetheart who doesn't deserve to be euthanized just because her owners are idiots. Again, let me know if anyone is interested!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Todd looks better today. No puppy pictures?

Anonymous said...

I wish I could take Todd, but I don't think Jack the Cat wants to share his space....I showed Molly's picture here at work, so far no takers.

MUM