Tuesday, March 25, 2008

The Melting Pot

Chad took me to The Melting Pot to celebrate the promotion I got at work today. Don't get too excited, it isn't that big of a deal, just a change from receptionist to office manager. But the plan is to hire another receptionist besides me and the part-timer so I can start doing more of the business side of things, which will be awesome!

Anyway, The Melting Pot was wonderfully fantastic, as usual. We had the Swiss cheese, steak, shrimp and turtle chocolate for dessert, minus the pecans. If anyone of you haven't been before, I command you to go immediately.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you, Ms. Office Manager!!!! That is great! Kudos to you!!!! Awesome Job!

I am coming up Saturday and going to try the Melting Pot. I can't hardly wait to dive in!!!!!

:-)Brenda