Sunday, March 30, 2008

Hair and Headaches

I have a headache today, it seems to be focused right behind my left eye. I hate it when it hurts in just one spot like this, it makes me paranoid that it's a blood clot or something. Brenda, it was good to see you yesterday, sorry we didn't get to stay longer but we (and by "we," I mean Chad) were in a hurry to get home and watch basketball. Glad you enjoyed The Melting Pot and I hope you had a safe trip home! My sister got a fabulous haircut on Friday! I really wish I could get pictures on here so everyone could see! For now you will just have to take my word for it, she looks beautiful! I threw her scrunchie away while we were still at the salon, I don't ever want to see her hair in a ponytail again! The whole experience made me wish I had beautiful curly hair instead of the half wavy, half curly hair that requires daily straightening.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Thank you for the compliment. I think you're the lucky one - you have a choice on how to wear your hair...but i do like my new cut. I still need the scrunchies for going to the gym but other than that I'll try to mind not using them. :-)
I redeemed myself on the cooking - I do make very good biscuits!

Anonymous said...

It was good to see you too. I wish we could have visited but I do understand the "man" thing and being in a hurry. We did love the Melting Pot. So yummy!!! We really enjoyed our visit on Saturday. Lots of fun. Mandy's hair is SOOOO cute! I hope your head is feeling better today.
Brenda :-)